If you are just starting out with AWS, you might find the networking a little different from what you are used to on-premises. Take a look at this video series we recently ran on Build Day Live; it was the first series of Build Day TV episodes. Most of the episodes are in two parts, a theoretical video, and a hands-on demonstration.
AWS VPC networking Basics Series
- VPC Fundamentals
- VPC Fundamentals – Hands on Demo
- VPC Firewalls
- VPC Firewalls – Hands on Demo
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Elastic Load Balancing – Hands on Demo
- VPC High Availability
- VPC High Availability – Hands on Demo
- Linking VPCs in AWS
- Linking VPCs in AWS – Hands on Demo
- VPC to on-premises VPN
- VPC to on-premises VPN – Hands on Demo
- Transit Gateway
- Transit Gateway – Hands on Demo
- VPC to on-premises Direct Connect
- VPC to on-premises Direct Connect – Hands on Demo
- Controlling VPC costs
Build Day TV is regularly published video episodes, usually a series of episodes on a single topic. The second series was our coverage of the Oracle Cloud VMware Service (OCVS). The latest series is about the VMware SD-WAN solution, formerly known as Velocloud.
© 2020, Alastair. All rights reserved.