Cohesity I have made a lot of walk-through and demonstrations videos as I have learnt about the Cohesity platform over the last year. We also showed you the deployment process and some architecture in the Cohesity Build Day Live event, plenty of video there too. If you would like a more structured set of presentations about the Cohesity platform and its newer features, then I suggest you take a look at their presentations at Tech Field Day. Unfortunately, I did not get to attend any of these events, hopefully I will see my Cohesity friends at Tech Field Day in 2020.
Disclosure: This post is part of my work with Cohesity.
Storage Field Day 18
- Cohesity Under the Covers: SpanFS A scale-out file system is central to any scale-out storage platform, Apurv Gupta exposes the inside of SpanFS
- A Deep Dive into Cohesity Scale-Out NAS Once you have a scale-out file system, why not share it?
- Cohesity Comprehensive Data Protection and Compliance Jon Hildebrand is a past Tech Field Day delegate, so ideally placed to cover technical demonstrations for this audience.
- Cohesity Leveraging Your Backup and Unstructured Data Legacy backup vendors have told us that we could get value out of our backup data, it has taken newer vendors to show us simple ways to get this value.
Cloud Field Day 5
- Cohesity Vision for a Hybrid Cloud World If you have never seen Rawlinson present, he is always entertaining as he digs into architecture and business.
- Cohesity Protecting Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online Theresa has a long history of hands-on technical expertise and has been exposing the issues around data protection for online services.
- Cohesity: Under the Hood – Cloud Native Data Protection for Virtual Workloads Jon again, more cloud-native data protection.
- Cohesity: Introducing Cloud Backup Service for Google Cloud Everyone starts with data protection to AWS, but customers always want diversity so data protection to Google is a great option.
- Cohesity: Achieve Disaster Recovery With Cloud Jon is back with another demonstration
- Cohesity Deep Dive – CloudSpin for Disaster Recovery DR to the cloud is all about how you handle recovery, cleanly bringing up VMs on a new virtualization platform is not a trivial task.
© 2019, Alastair. All rights reserved.